Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Plus/Minus

PRO
If I pedal fast, my legs get warm

CON
If I pedal fast, the wind bites into the rest of me

PRO
I don't need to wear a band to wipe away sweat anymore.

CON
Said band would be good to wipe away everything leaking from my eyes and nose, but it'd be buried under three layers of sleeves

PRO
I see some really pretty sunrises and sunsets

CON
That's because the day is so much shorter and it's dark when I leave and get home.

PRO
No one wonders if I show up at work sweaty and stinky

CON
Everyone wonders if I'll end up an icicle on the side of the road

PRO
Not worried my tires are going to melt into the pavement

CON
Worried they'll shatter instead

CON
My ears get really really cold

PRO
My ear-warmer keeps my headphones snug

PRO
This year isn't
Yeah, fine, that isn't Dallas. But that's what it felt like.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, we have much nicer weather out here in Tarrant County...

    ReplyDelete