Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Green green

A few weeks ago Groupon had a deal for Reusies, these little reusable sandwiched bags. I've been looking for these for a while so I was pretty stoked. I mean, I was tossing two little ziplock plastic baggies a day, where'd that get smart? Add in shipping and the deal came down to a buy one, get one free on the two-pack, sandwiched and snack size.

They're pretty darn big, but thankfully they've got two spots with velcro. Kinda like built-in fat pants that let you size up without needing a new pair. I tend to hand wash them and just set them to dry, so I had to explain them to my very confused, not so very green roommate.

So far I'm a big fan. They're adorable, and I'm gonna give a thumbs up to anything that means I'm chucking less plastic

The green dudes are so very green

Also, I have the greatest reusable bag ever. It rolls up teeny tiny so I don't have to grab it on my way out the door, I can just toss it in my purse, like, always. Greatness is neon orange and fist-sized.

I'm a real bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment