Saturday, August 20, 2011

When people ask me why I bike ...

"Gas prices blow."

"It's like going to the gym, but it gets me places."

"I have an irrational fear of driving."

"You see the greatest people on the DART."

"I like the way I see the city."

"It's really not as hard as it looks, I swear."

"It feels good. I like the way I feel when I get where I'm going and I got there under my own power."

"It's like sailing on land."

"A beer has never tasted better."

"I really don't see the need for a car."

"The best people in Dallas ride bikes."

"Reducing my carbon footprint by, like, half. Why do you drive a Hummer?"

"Remember that bit about the beer?"

"I'm just crazy, okay?"

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is reason #2 except I say "I get my daily workout done in less time than it takes you to drive to and from the gym."

    ReplyDelete